College Care Packages

Welcome to my kitchen. Change continues from The Nord Kitchen and I've decided to begin the new year with a new blog, Kitchen InSight. My kitchen is the place where I both receive and give insight. I find insight, often while cooking but most often by listening. The conversations around the kitchen counter and at the kitchen table can be fascinating, funny and sometimes terrifying. The terrified ones were the reason for a break in blogging. Getting kids through high school, even really smart ones, is hard. But those are stories for another day.

Now, with two away at college, I've been perfecting my Care Package drill. Despite all the texting, twitting, emailing and phone calling everyone is still thrilled to get a package in the mail.

Refer to my previous blog In The Nord Kitchen for an easy and delicious cake to send off to college.

Comments

Popular Posts